Estimated re-stock January 2017
Black Finish with Raw Hardware.
- Aircraft grade Aluminum (strong light 50 grams or 1.7 oz)
- Stainless steel machine posts and screws allow a lifetime of use
- The blades are 2.35 inches long and made from hardened 420HC stainless steel
- The finishes are black anodized, raw anodized, and powder coated white
- It will hold keys with a hole diameter greater than 4.3 mm and length up to 63 mm.
- Easy to change out any keys and blades can be changed as well
- Holds 1-4 keys and up the 8 with the extension posts. With each set an additional 4 keys can be added.
The Mini Q key organizer has a minimalistic aesthetic that is timeless. The ultra-minimalist notches are designed at the optimum depth for flipping out keys while maintaining the Mini Q's sleek appeal. They also double as a grip - when the blade is extended your index finger fits nicely in the notches. No more frustrating keys poking out of your pocket or lugging a heavy pocket knife in the other, or any cumbersome multi-tool for that matter. Easy key access - just flip them out with your thumb or index finger. Flip out the tool or blade in a time of need. It is the ultimate everyday carry for everyday journeys.
Dimensions: Only 3.1 inches x 1 inch x .5 inch
2x Hex tool
2x Extension posts to add 4 more keys
1x Smart loop for attaching car keys
1x Pocket clip w/screws