Estimated re-stock January 2017
The Mini-Q consolidates keys and a locking pocketknife in a sleek, ultralight titanium frame.
Titanium Brushed Finish with Raw Hardware.
- Grade 5 Titanium (78 grams or 2.7 oz. very strong and lightweight)
- Stainless steel machine posts and screws allow a lifetime of use
- The blades are 2.35 inches long and made from hardened 420HC stainless steel
- The finish options are brushed or bead blasted
- It will hold keys with a hole diameter greater than 4.3 mm and length up to 63 mm.
- Easy to change out any keys and blades can be changed as well.
The Mini Q key organizer has a minimalistic aesthetic that is timeless. The ultra-minimalist notches are designed at the optimum depth for flipping out keys while maintaining the Mini Q's sleek appeal. They also double as a grip - when the blade is extended your index finger fits nicely in the notches. No more frustrating keys poking out of your pocket or lugging a heavy pocket knife in the other, or any cumbersome multi-tool for that matter. Easy key access - just flip them out with your thumb or index finger. Flip out the tool or blade in a time of need. It is the ultimate everyday carry for everyday journeys.