Do to COVID-19, all logistics are taking longer than normal. Below is our normal shipping times.
Do to the increase in fraudulent orders, we will only ship to the billing address that is associated with the credit card or the PayPal account.
- In stock items take 1-3 business days to ship (Monday-Friday). That means it will take 1-3 business days, after you place your order, to process your order and get it ready for shipping - no matter if you choose regular shipping or some form of expedited shipping. However, once shipped, your package will be delivered in the method chosen at check out, i.e., standard shipping or expedited shipping.
- Orders placed on weekends will be shipped the following Tuesday
- Orders placed on or during U.S. federal holidays will be shipped in 1-3 business days after return from the holiday
- Signature is required for orders including The Drift and The Waypoint
- Shipping cost is presented at check out
- Domestic shipping usually takes 2-7 business days from Costa Mesa, CA. Shipping time is not guaranteed.
- For International orders, please allow 6-15 business days for your package to reach its destination. Shipping time is not guaranteed.
- Your package will be subject to customs/duties charges. Quiet Carry is not responsible for customs/duties charges or delivery time frames as the cost and timing is determined by your local customs office
- Please note we do not ship to forwarding addresses
30 Day Returns
You can return your item within 30 days of the marked delivery date if the item is 100% unused for an exchange or refund. We must receive the item back to the shop within 30 days of receiving the item. To start your return or refund, please email email@example.com
We DO NOT accept returns for used merchandise. Here's a few guidelines for clarity:
Items need to be unused to be eligible for a return:
- You cannot take apart or disassemble screws
- The item must be in its original package
- There must be zero scratches present. Handling the item such as placing it or moving it around on a surface, putting it in your pocket, or a test cut, for example, will be considered used and not eligible for a return.
- Please inspect the knife upon delivery before use
- Returned and or refused packages may be subject to a restocking fee
When returning items:
- Please note the shipping fee from your order will be deducted from your refund amount if eligible
- Be sure to include your order's full name, order number, and reason for return
All approved returns may result in a 6% re-stocking fee. This applies to all products. Each item is inspected for approval.
To start your return or refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org