Covid-19 shipping guidelines are no longer in effect. However shipping times are delayed. Please see below for our normal shipping times.
International orders have a maximum amount of $375.00 including shipping fees.
Do to the increase in fraudulent orders, we will only ship to the billing address that is associated with the credit card or the PayPal account. We will not change the shipping address after the order has been placed.
- In stock items take 1-3 business days to ship (Monday-Friday). That means it will take 1-3 business days, after you place your order, to process your order and get it ready for shipping - no matter if you choose regular shipping or priority shipping. However, once shipped, your package will be delivered in the method chosen at check out, i.e., standard shipping or expedited shipping.
- Orders placed on weekends will be shipped 1-3 business days from the following Monday
- Orders placed on or during U.S. federal holidays will be shipped in 1-3 business days after return from the holiday
- Signature is required for orders including, The iQ, The Drift, Nine, Current, Pilot and The Waypoint
- Shipping cost is presented at check out
- Domestic shipping usually takes 2-7 business days from Costa Mesa, CA. Transit time is not guaranteed.
- For International orders, please allow 6-15 business days for your package to reach its destination. Transit time may take longer since COVID-19. Transit time is not guaranteed
- Your package will be subject to customs/duties charges. Quiet Carry is not responsible for customs/duties charges or delivery time frames as the cost and timing is determined by your local customs office
- Please note we do not ship to forwarding addresses or hotels and we reserve the right to cancel an order at anytime.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:For all approved returns there is a 10% restocking fee.
30 Day Returns
You can return your item within 30 days of the marked delivery date if the item is 100% unused for an exchange or refund. We must receive the item back to the shop within 30 days of receiving the item. To start your return or refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We DO NOT accept returns for used merchandise. Here's a few guidelines for clarity:
- You cannot take apart or disassemble screws
- The item must be in its original package
- There must be zero scratches present. Handling the item such as placing it or moving it around on a surface, putting it in your pocket, or a test cut, for example, will be considered used and not eligible for a return
- Please inspect the knife upon delivery before use
- Returned and or refused packages are subject to a restocking fee including shipping
When returning items:
- Please note the shipping fee for all orders will be deducted from your refund amount
- Be sure to include your order's full name, order number, and reason for return
For all approved returns there is a 10% restocking fee credit card and PayPal. A 25% restock fee for payment plan orders through Zezzle payment. This applies to all products. Each item is inspected for approval upon return. For returns that are claimed 'new' and returned used or damaged in any way, has dust and lint inside or if the item has been modified or adjusted out of Quiet Carry's specs, then there is a minimum 25% restocking fee and the item will not be accepted for return.
For products returned on an "on approval" basis. Meaning multiple orders are returned. A 25% restocking fee is applied.
Please note: We do not send out products for reviews. When returned a 25% restock fee applies.
Email email@example.com to begin the return or refund process. Please allow 48 hours for a reply. We are small team. Response time is typically 1-2 business days and my vary depending on our work load. Please send us a message with a complete sentence. Links, symbols, or screen shots only may go to spam. Thanks!