Quiet Carry products are covered under warranty as set out below. You, the customer, agrees to the below terms and conditions and agree to read these terms and conditions before using the product. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these warranty terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes or updates. Before contacting Quiet Carry for any warranty questions, please read the below information.
We guarantee all of our products against defects for the original owner. If you find an issue under normal use, we will repair or replace your Quiet Carry product.
WHAT’S NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A WARRANTY CLAIM OR REPLACEMENT
Quiet Carry’s warranty does not cover normal wear-and-tear, incorrect usage, neglect, abuse, or modifications. Additionally, our warranty does not cover the following:
- Loose screw(s). All hardware, including pivot, clip, or body that has loosened overtime is considered normal wear-and-tear. For maintaining your EDC gear a T8 driver or T6 driver is required to tighten the screw.
- Cosmetic damage. Any scratch, finish trails, or coating that will naturally wear is not considered a defect.
- Custom parts or modifications including any third party damage. Non-stock clips and thumb studs that are installed on a knife and have resulted in damage. Any use of aftermarket parts or components.
- Service damage. Any damage arising from repairs, modifications, upgrades, or any handling that is by someone other than a valid and approved representative from Quiet Carry.
- Disassembly damage. Any functional failure, damage to screws, or cross threaded part due to disassembly including, but not limited to, lock bar removal or lock bar insert removal, is not covered. We are not responsible for how it goes back together again once disassembled in any way shape or form. This includes removal of one single part or a complete disassembly.
- Damage caused by excessive use. This is referring to any aggressive action such as slamming blade open or closed, rapid opening, swatting blade open with excessive force. Our knives are designed to be opened and then used as a cutting tool.
- Manually pushing the lock bar. The lock bar will land naturally on the tang when opening the blade. Pushing or squeezing the lock bar farther intentionally into the tang/blade may cause damage and will void the warranty.
- Blade or clip damage. Tip breakage, chips, bends, or scratches are not covered under warranty. We do not recommend any prying with any knife or other objects. Normal wear-and-tear is not covered including clip damage from snagging or contacting any stationary object such as a steering wheel, seat belt, or chair, for example.
- Debris. Any build up of material that alters the function of the knife such as dust, sand, lint, string, gunk, sticky substances, or any foreign material in general.
- Upgraded models. We are continuously upgrading or creating new versions of our products. However, we do not offer trade-ins or exchanges under any circumstance.
- Defects from sharpening the blade, accidental misuse, dropping of the knife, or any other occasions that do not constitute a normal use of our knife.
- Loss or theft caused from improper handling or third-party services.
All of our products go through a thorough quality inspection before packaged and shipped.
HOW TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
Customer must ship the entire knife and all relevant parts, in a secure package, to the below address with a signature required to ensure proper delivery. If the package is shipped without a signature required, and Quiet Carry doesn’t receive the package - even if the tracking says it was delivered - then Quiet Carry is not responsible for the package, knife, contents in the package, or any related shipping or additional costs associated with the shipment. We reserve the right to refuse any warranty if we do not feel it meets our requirements.
Quiet Carry knives are for cutting-purposes only and will not be covered under warranty if damage arises from use from any purpose other than cutting with its attached blade. If the knife is damaged, defective, or inoperative from use of the knife other than cutting with the blade, the warranty is void.
The warranty will also be void if the knife is modified or customized in any way, shape, or form. In order for the knife to be considered covered under our warranty, the knife must be in its original form as first received from Quiet Carry.
Please allow 2-8 weeks, from the date Quiet Carry receives your returned product, to be delivered back to your address if the warranty or return is accepted.
All costs associated with shipping and delivery of our products are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted. All incurred fees must be paid in U.S. dollars from the following options: credit card, personal check (U.S. banks only), money order, or cashier’s check.
Reassembly of a knife is charged $20 plus any parts needed to complete the assembly.
Customer service email:
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Quiet Carry, the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Quiet Carry product. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Quiet Carry for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Quiet Carry is not liable for the misuse of any Quiet Carry knife or product purchased either directly from Quiet Carry or from a reseller. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Quiet Carry knives.
*Information on this website is subject to change without notice. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur.